[Album] M80 Rádio Slows (2011)


via FILESERVE
http://www.fileserve.com/file/Qn2jW9v

via FILEJUNGLE
http://www.filejungle.com/f/qHtbyR


Género: Pop, Dance
Nome do Álbum: M80 Rádio Slows (2011)






 
CD 1:
01. Foreigner – I Want To Know What Love Is
02. Paul Young – Everytime You Go Away
03. Roxette – It Must Have Been Love
04. Rui Veloso – A Paixão (Segundo Nicolau da Viola)
05. Christopher Cross – Sailing
06. Alphaville – Forever Young
07. The Pretenders – I’ll Stand By You
08.
09. Pedro Abrunhosa – Tudo O Que Eu Te Dou
10. Prince – Purple Rain
11. Chris de Burgh – The Lady In Red
12. Michael Bolton – How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
13. Cyndi Lauper – Time After Time
14. Paulo Gonzo – Jardins Proibidos
15. 10 CC – I’m Not In Love
16. The Human League – Human
17. Bryan Ferry – Slave To Love
18. Duran Duran – Save A Prayer


CD 2:
01. Elvis Costello – She
02. Faith No More – Easy
03. Frankie Goes To Hollywood – The Power Of Love
04. Santos & Pecadores – Não Voltarei a Ser Fiel
05. Billy Idol – Eyes Without A Face
06. The Cars – Drive
07. Everything But The Girl – I Don’t Want to Talk About It
08. Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes – Up Where We Belong
09. Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack – Tonight I Celebrate My Love
10. Simply Red – Holding Back The Years
11. Spandau Ballet – True
12. Bonnie Tyler – Total Eclipse Of The Heart
13. Cutting Crew – I’ve Been In Love Before
14. OMD – Souvenir
15. Roxy Music – Avalon
16. Delfins – Não Vou Ficar
17. Bruce Hornsby – The Way It Is
18. Lionel Richie – Say You Say Me


0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 
Twitter Bird Gadget