[Album] Rádio Comercial – A Melhor Música dos Últimos 10 Anos (2011)


via FILESERVE
http://www.fileserve.com/file/tfh9Nyh















CD 1
01. Bruno Mars – Just the way you are
02. Coldplay – Viva la vida
03. Muse – Starlight
04. James Blunt – Stay the night
05. 30 Seconds To Mars – Closer to the edge
06. Pedro Abrunhosa & Comité Caviar – Não desistas de mim
07. The Killers – Human
08. Jason Mraz – I´m Yours
09. 3 Doors Down – Here without you
10. André Sardet – Roubo-te um beijo
11. Nickelback – How you remind me
12. David Fonseca – SuperStars
13. Train – Drops of Jupiter (Tell me)
14. Mafalda Veiga – Imortais
15. The Fray – How to save a life
16. The Calling – Werever you will go
17. Miguel Gameiro – Dá-me um abraço
19. Tribalistas – Velha infância

CD 2
01. Michael Bublé – Haven´t met you yet
02. Black Eyed Peas – I gotta feeling
03. Seal – Secret
04. FloRida & David Guetta – Club can´t handle me
05. Pink – Please don´t leave me
06. Da Weasel – Re-Tratamento
07. Alicia Keys – Fallin´
08. Adam Lambert – Whataya want from me
09. Áurea – Busy (For Me)
10. Nelly Furtado – I´m like a bird
11. Shakira – Whenever Whenever
12. Xutos & Pontapés – AI se ele cai
13. The Script – The man who cant be moved
14. Timberland & One Republic – Apologize
15. Rita Red Shoes – Beginning song
16. Smash Mouth – I am a believer
17. Lady Antebellum – Need you now
18. Silence 4 – To give
19. Lamb – Gabriel
20. EZ Special – I realy am such a fool

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 
Twitter Bird Gadget